MadLabz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Done?..........

2 posters

Go down

Done?.......... Empty Done?..........

Post  Rich Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:51 am

I think this is done, in the end i did leave a few things as they were and we may have unexpected results when converting to a avi etc but im crossing fingers.
in the end i took most of your advice however i left shardo as he was becuase that scne was such a mess it would have taken foreve to switch around Sad and the borders will stay blue as the entirity of all the other computer elements are blue and changing them would require once again mind numbing changes.

if you can spot something that needs changing i should be up early tomorrow so i can redo but i think we're groovy Very Happy
http://www.4shared.com/video/P2x6_yzi/timeline_done.html

Rich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Done?.......... Empty Re: Done?..........

Post  Adam Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:21 am

AMAZING.

Really, it does look the shizz!

I did notice one tiny error, but I doubt others will.

On the rendering of Sharho's face (kudos on getting the timing perfect for when it says "geoharadan" btw) I noticed that it says he is "an known agent ON the EPOCH agency.....guessing thats meant to say OF?

Alas I'm having issues getting it to convert to AVI without quality loss so I'll sort it out once I wake up - hopefully that'll give you time to make any last moment changes Wink
Adam
Adam
Admin

https://madlabz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Star Jedi some times fucks up capitals!
Right im giving converting a looksie myself

Rich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum